We have established the Karoo MMC Accommodation' group to facilitate accommodation arrangements and connect people. Use the group to offer or request accommodation on the weekend of the Karoo Mighty Men Conference, or to ask any questions regarding accommodation. We trust that this group will be a blessing to many. Click here
Camping on Rusoord Farm:
- There will be NO Camping Fees.
- The campsite is divided into different blocks (A-E) with each having its own camp commandant, who is able to assist with any matters.
- We do not reserve camping sites for anyone, so you are free to camp in any block (with the exception of the disabled area).
- Besides your caravan and/or tent you will probably require the following camping equipment: Camping chair (that you can take to the sessions as well), table, eating utensils, food/beverages, gas stove, warm clothing (including beanies) & enough bedding. Personal toiletries such as shampoo, soap and toiletpaper.
- Fires in the campsite are strictly prohibited. This includes anything with an open flame such as a weber.
- There is a designated camping area for disabled persons which is situated next to the stage area and which also has disabled toilets. A special disk needs to be obtained at the entrance gate to gain access to this area.
Hotels / B&B'S / Guest Houses
Accommodation - School Hostel
- Veilige verblyf en parkering in Huis Dagbreek tydens MMC.
- Besprekings deur Danita Mentz - Sel nr: 082 428 6089 & Kantoor: 049 8421483
- Prys R275 p/p per nag, betaling met bespreking
- Vol ontbyt ingesluit (eiers, spek, wors, tamatie, brood, pap, sap, koffie ens)
- Bring eie beddegoed en handoeke
- Groepe, of enkel persone (slegs mans) baie welkom